Gerbing's 12 V Heated Jacket Liner Dual WiredRetail Price: $199
Our Price: $99
NOTE: This product is intended to be used with a 12 volt electrical system like found on most vehicles or machinery. Most common uses are with Motorcycles, Auto, Snowmobiles, ATV's, etc. Please be aware that this clothing is not intended to be used with a battery pack due to the energy requirements of the heating elements.
- Jacket Liner has a PDU (Power Distribution Unit)
- Jaket is dual wired which allows for separate heat control of gloves and jacket
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation
- Teflon® coated, wind-resistant, soft nylon shell
- Inside and outside pockets
- Silky soft micro denier collar
- Form-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer garments
- Glove plug pockets placed on the sleeves secure the plugs when not in use
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements
These are older model Gerbing's Jacket Liners and may or may not include all
the features currently being promoted or advertised by Gerbing's Heated
Tall means the length of the jacket's body and sleeves are 2 inches longer.
Products sold on this store are fully operational but may contain a slight flaw, minor blemish, or the product may be slightly used, but still in close to new condition. Some products may be 100% new but are being discontinued by the manufacturer. All products sold through HeatedClothingOutlet.com are sold as is. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
There is no guarantee that we may have the product in the size or color you are shopping for. Orders are processed on a "first come, first served basis" based upon the date and time received. There are no backorders for products that are sold out. You will be notified if we do not have the product you are wanting to purchase and your order will be cancelled.